andriajah Tue May 2022 11 months ago
Get Ready for Nik to Become a Npwp Card! Now Not Everything is Taxable
The integration of the tax system with the population database is expected to simplify administration.
The unification of one data integration is planned to take effect in 2023.
It is hoped that this regulation will simplify administration in the national interest.
However, what you need to know is that even though the integration of NIK data with NPWP is implemented, this does not mean that everyone who has a NIK becomes a taxpayer.
So who will be taxed by this NIK integration?
Based on law number 7 of 2021 concerning harmonization of tax regulations, taxable income is for individuals or the public with the following conditions:
1. Those with incomes above IDR 4.5 million per month or income of 60 million per year.
2. Those who earn 60 million per year.
Meanwhile, people or individuals who are not taxable are those with salaries or income:
1. An amount of IDR 4.5 or under IDR 4.5 million per month is not subject to tax.
2. Those or individuals who have an income of IDR 54 million per year.
3. Also for MSMEs with a maximum turnover of IDR 500 million per year, it turns out they will not be subject to tax.
This article can be seen at: https://www.kompas.tv/article/294006/siap-sial-nik-jadi-kartu-npwp-kini-tak-all-kena-pajak aturan npwp dihapuskan berita hari ini kompas nik jadi npwp pembayaran pajak tahun depan pendapatan kena pajak berita kompas berita kompastv kompas news kompastv kompas tv kompastv live streaming kompas tv live streaming live streaming indonesia news youtube news berita terbaru hari ini viral terbaru breaking news live news berita terkini top news